How to Apply
The Certificate in Child Protection and Safe Environment
Navigating Catholic U. Admissions
1. Obtain a transcript from your undergraduate institution and make sure that you have an updated resumé.
2. Go to the Admissions Portal and create a username and password.
3. Select "Start a new application."
4. Choose "certificate" in the first drop-down menu.
5. Select the National Catholic School of Social Service in the drop-down menu regarding the school you want to study in.
6. Select the certificate in child protection and safe environment in the next drop-down menu.
7. Select the term you are applying for (Fall 2021).